Game: League of Legends
All Settings Used Will Be the Default Settings, Unless Otherwise Noted
THE TOURNAMENT FORMAT
• Tournaments will be either Single or Double Elimination, pending the number of participants
• Each match will be the Best-of-5 Games
• A koth will be formed by the host(Beast) and 2 participants will be invited for their matches. The host has the best internet connection available. We want to limit the lag/ping rates if possible.
CHARACTER SELECTION .
Character lock will be on
• Game Timer: 90 seconds
• Tournament Mode Default Options
• Arena Select: Off
• Interactable: On
• Variations: Tournament Mode Variations
LEAVING GAMES EARLY
• We highly discourage participants from quitting and leaving matches early. We understand that some games might be lopsided throughout the tournament. We want this to be a fun experience for everyone and if you commit to participating in the tournament, the expectation is for you to finish all your matches to their conclusion.
• Each match will have the results submitted at their conclusion and we will note those individuals who quit early. If this becomes a theme, we will penalize you and not allow you to participate in future tournaments.
• In the event that someone disconnects during a round, they will forfeit that round. Forfeiting one round does not constitute forfeiting the whole match. Therefore, it is encouraged to ensure you have a strong internet connection during the matches.
• Exception: If someone disconnects and both players agree that round can be restarted. This is encouraged, please don’t be mean.
• Like if we were in-person, having good sportsmanship is expected during competition.
• All participants and/or teams will be required to submit their results at the end of each match. This will include sportsmanship during that match. 1. If someone is exhibiting poor sportsmanship during a match, please take a screenshot of it and submit it with your end of match submission.
• If sportsmanship continues to be an issue, you and your team will be removed from competition
• If you or your team is removed from competition, this will be noted for future tournaments. activity.
THE ORGANIZERS HAVE THE RIGHT TO FORFEIT A PARTICIPANT/TEAM FROM THE TOURNAMENT